How To Make a Beautiful Christmas Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
**Don’t forget, my 10 days Giftaway is still on, details HERE!**
Did you see the making of video for the little 3D Christmas Tree on Friday? Well, it was designed to go on the front of this bag, and I absolutely love how it looks!
The bag is divine in its own right, and there are some papers that do a lot of the ‘work’ for you, so little extra is needed for decoration, and then there are some that allow you to put a real wow decoration on.
This paper is one of those!
It’s the O Holy Night paper from the suite of the same name, and I’m absolutely in love with the twinkly starry night patterns and I did not want them on a small project.
They had to be big, loud, proud!
Do you like this kind of bag? I definitely do, and I hope you like that I’m showing that simply altering the ribbon placement can change the height and look of the bag.
Absolutely one to make to give out lovely gifts this year!
Have a super day everyone!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 5.75, 7.75, 11.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 3.75 x 10″ (5 x 9.5 x 25.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!