How To Make a Darling Little Milk Carton Gift Box And Last Day of My Giftaway – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
**Don’t forget, my 10 days Giftaway is still on, details HERE!**
How much fun is this little gift box?
I wanted another play with the beautiful Shining Christmas paper and decided to make a mini milk carton with it.
The paper is absolutely stunning and though it doesn’t ‘pair’ with any specific stamps or products, the More Wishes stamp set was just about right for it.
I love little cut-out-able stamp sets like this, you can build your own phrase. Assuming you can find the words – see video for that moment!
I would say, if you’re planning something heavy inside, perhaps reinforce the base, but otherwise, this is perfect for Christmas treats and gifts!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
- Paper – 8.25 x 6″ (21 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 5.5″ (5, 10, 13.5cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1, 5″ (2.5, 12.5cm)
- DSP – 4 of 1.75 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 4.5cm) AND 2 of 1.75 x 1.25″ (4.5 x 3cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!