Free Shipping Thursday and a Personal Shopping Bargain! – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Nearly forgot to alert you all about the Free Shipping tomorrow, but I remembered this evening!
I had planned to write up a blog post this morning, but then Chris and I went out to do our last bits of Christmas shopping (after first indulging in a lovely brunch of Eggs Benedict!), so I planned to do it this afternoon, but then we swung by a charity furniture shop, and stumbled across the most perfect relaxing armchair for my office, and so we had to drive home, swap for a bigger car and go back for it, and not wanting to leave the comfort of the chair, the blog post slipped my mind.
But it’s all good, the Free Shipping is tomorrow, Thursday, so you’re not missing out!
- Free shipping is for 24 hours only. Orders must be opened and closed on 14 December 2023.
- Free shipping automatically applies to your cart after the qualifying amount has been met, which is 75 € | £60.
This is such a good time to get all those Last Chance items, plus we had a Clearance Rack refresh, so bargains galore.
And that brings me to the other part of my blog post title, my bargain. The chair!
I mentioned recently that I’d had a major overhaul in my office and shunted loads of furniture around, got rid of about 4 tabletops and had freed up some space for a chair. I knew, in my head, what I wanted, but didn’t know where to start looking. Well, in the aforementioned charity furniture shop (British Heart Foundation) I spotted this chair. It’s huge, squishy, comfortable. Is a rocking chair when upright, but is also a recliner too. And I feel dwarfed in it.
And it was £20, despite being barely used!
I will cover it in time, whether that’s a slip cover or just throwing a big old blanket on it I’m not sure, but it’s perfect comfort for me!
So there are bargains out there, whether free shipping, or a £500 chair down to £20….!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!